#FEVoices – Looking in
A series of events in which participants can deconstruct the challenge of racism in FE to evolve the agenda and face the issue together.
About this Event
This second session in the series will explore the role of FE colleges within the communities they serve. The panel of community influencers and representatives will give their views before taking questions from attendees.
- Shalom Lloyd – Founder & MD, Naturally Tribal Skincare Ltd
- Oba Akinwale – Director of Operations, Loud Speaker
- Rev Paul Oxley – St Marks Church
- Rehana Faisal – Founder & Chair, Lantern
- Shahida Aslam – Director of Operations, Helena Kennedy Foundation
- Dawn Fitt OBE – Deputy Head of School, Milton Keynes College Group
- Jason Holt CBE – CEO, Holts Group of Companies
- Majid Al-Kader – CEO, MX Reality Limited
The other sessions can be booked here: