CIM Level 4 Award in
CIM Level 4 Award in Planning Campaigns
What will I do?
This module gives you the knowledge and skills to plan and implement successful campaigns that deliver real results for an organisation. You will learn the campaign planning process including how to analyse an organisation’s current position. You will also learn how to set campaign objectives, implement a campaign then measure and evaluate its success to aid continuous improvement in the fast-changing world of marketing. Please note the Planning Campaigns module is the mandatory module for both qualifications at Level 4.
Unit 1: Campaign process – Understand the process of planning a campaign and know how to undertake an internal and external situational analysis.
Unit 2: Planning campaigns in action – Know how to develop a successful campaign plan and understand how to implement a plan in practice.
Unit 3: Campaign success – Understand the principles of monitoring a marketing campaign and know how to undertake a post-campaign evaluation.
Upon completing this unit, you will achieve an Award. This unit is one of the three that you will need in order to complete the full Level 4 Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing.
Is it for me?
Our level 4 qualifications are for those aspiring professional marketers who wish to gain knowledge and skills to succeed and progress within a career in marketing.
Are there any additional costs?
CIM membership is £65 for affiliated student membership and then it is £150 for the assessment. These fees are set by CIM and subject to change.
How will my progress be monitored?
You will see your tutors every week face to face on campus or remotely using our TEAMS platform. There will be regular 1:1 opportunities for feedback and tutorial support.
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed through an assignment, based on a given theme and an organisation of choice
How much will I have to study each week?
You should make sure that you allow yourself several additional hours per week to study on your own outside class – more as you approach your examination.
Are there any entry requirements?
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing qualification or CIM Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Marketing or CIM Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing or CIM Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing.
- Any relevant Level 3 qualification.
- Any UK Degree or International equivalent.
- International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above).
- Professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role) and diagnostic assessment onto Level 4.
- If English is not your first language, you will also need to provide evidence of achieving one of the following English Language qualifications within the last two years: IELTS Academic Module with overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above) or Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above.