Certificate in Nail Technology
What will I do?
The course covers:
- Techniques related to changing, extending and maintaining the appearance of nails using acrylic products
- Health and safety
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Theory of nail enhancements
- Practical application to extend and maintain the appearance of nails using acrylic products
On completion you may be interested in Cosmetic Make-Up, Indian Head Massage or Swedish Massage Techniques. Your tutor will discuss progression routes with you.
Alternatively, you could seek employment as a Manicurist in a spa or set up your own mobile business.
Is it for me?
Are you a beauty therapist/manicurist looking to expand your nail services in line with industry trends? This course will introduce you to theory and practice of a whole range of nail technologies.
how will i be assessed?
Assessment is continuous throughout the course and competence will be tested through practical, oral and written tests and assignments.
do i need to purchase anything?
You will be required to purchase a specific College tunic and kit and you will be informed of costs and how to obtain these at interview.
- Learning is facilitated in salons within The Graduate Salon which have exceptional standards that mirror industry
- Experienced industry professionals teaching at the highest standards
- Master the professional art of advanced manual nail enhancements.
You must have a recognised professional qualification in manicure and pedicure. As the course includes written tests and course work you will be expected to demonstrate a good understanding of the English language at interview.